I have a wedding coming up in a few months. Since I am at my fattest, it’s time to slim down. I really have no excuse since I live two and half blocks from my gym. It’s time to get down and get healthy.
I need your help. What songs should I power squat to?
I’ll be running, lifting weights, and not eating McDonald’s.
Here’s the playlist I have so far…
- Only Women Bleed – Alice Cooper
- Wang Dang Sweet Poontang – Ted Nugent
- We Built This City – Starship
- Sussudio – Phil Collins
- Hollaback Girl – Gwen Stefani
- Do You Really Want To Hurt Me? – Culture Club
- Heaven Is A Place On Earth – Belinda Carlisle
- Do Ya Think I’m Sexy – Rod Stewart
- Seventeen – Winger
Okay ThoughtsFromParis readers, let’s hear your suggestions!