Did you read every last word I wrote this past week?
What? You didn’t?
That’s hurtful, goddammit!
I bet you didn’t miss Top Chef! Seriously, is that good? What is it, a bunch of cooks hanging around with their Ginzus? No offense, but watching people cook doesn’t interest me when I’m IN a restaurant.
If the maÃ®tre d’ came over during dinner and offered to let me watch the chef prepare my meal, I am 100% certain I would tell him that I’d rather stare at my date’s cleavage. “Ooh, now he’s doing the garnish!” Who cares?
Stuff you missed…
- Santa Fe With Mom – In Photos – Part I – Some visual nonsense from my mother and I on our trip to Santa Fe.
- Santa Fe With Mom – In Photos – Part II – Would you believe even MORE visual nonsense from our Santa Fe trip?
- I Fell In Love With a Girl Who Had Already Seen Me Naked And Then Rejected Me – Ever been rejected by a girl you really like? Ever been rejected by a girl who had seen your testicles before you knew she had seen your testicles?
- Sunday, I’m On TV! (For Five Minutes On NBC If You Live In Chicago) – D.J. on television talking about divorce and finding love again (not that I’ve found love).
- I’m at My Fattest and Unfunniest – A Confession – Well, if you’d like to not laugh and get dangerously close to wanting to slit your own wrists, read on! Not one good dick joke in the whole article!
Join D.J.'s Mailing List!
You're worth it. Give yourself the gift of more ThoughtsFromParis!