In my last post I talked about how I send out a lot more holiday cards than I receive.
And, last night, as I sat having a conversation with the wall, I wondered aloud if I there was anything I could do for all the people like me.
But then I thought, “And is there also a way I can exploit these people to my benefit?”
I think I figured it out – watch.
What To Do:
- “Like” the ThoughtsFromParis Facebook Page.
- Pick out your favorite story, and send out a link via Facebook.
- Do the same via Twitter (if you have an account).
- Use the contact form on this site or email email@example.com with your mailing address.
- Now, wait with baited breath by the mailbox for the next several weeks.
Odds of Winning: 100%
Odds of Winning if You Don’t Do Any of The Above But Still Send Me Your Address: Also 100%
(I’m not going to check to see if you’re a filthy liar. But, you’ll know and feel terrible.)
Lastly, if you do receive one of my awesome cards, email me a photo of yourself with the card looking eternally grateful. (I’m getting into scrapbooking.)
In the event you have neither a Facebook nor Twitter account, then just email out your friends with a link to me. And, by the way, we’re all super-impressed with you. Truly.